Who are we?
Eventsprofs Connect is committed to protecting the privacy of our attendees, sponsors, exhibitors, clients and users of our website and conference. We want to provide a safe and secure user and attendee experience. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website or through any of our offices or other websites or offices is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
Who is the controller of the data that you provide to us?
Voxgig Limited is registered as a data controller in the Republic of Ireland for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998. We ensure that the data you supply to us is processed fairly and lawfully, and with skill and care and used only for the purposes set out in this policy.
What information will we collect?
We will collect data about you, personal data -
- Job title
- Company name
- Company address
- Company Number
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Transactional and events attendance history
- Answers to questionnaires/ surveys
The personal data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
How will we use it?
- Delivery of the service
- Providing customer support
- Assessing the performance of marketing campaigns (i.e. do visitors attend our events after receiving targeted advertising)
- Improving our events (i.e program, configuration)
- Communication (i.e ticket registration confirmation email, email marketing promotions)
- Digital advertising targeting (Typically Facebook,Google Adwords and Linkedin) Legal obligation
- To use your information on an anonymised basis to monitor compliance with our equal opportunities policy
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- From time to time we may seek your consent to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose not listed above.
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
Eventsprofs Connect relies on the following basis to collect and process personal data:
- Legal obligation
- Consent - you will be asked if needed in the context of sharing data with 3rd parties.
- Legitimate interests, for the processing of personal data including: contacting past exhibitors/ Sponsors, delegates and prospects in the context of the negotiation of a sale, processing transaction, satisfaction, interests and demographic data, profiling and marketing segmentation, targeted online advertising, processing events contributor’s personal data.
Your individual rights
- You may request to unsubscribe from marketing material at any time. If you wish to contact us with respect to the above matters please email us at [email protected]
- The accuracy of your information is important to us. We’re working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that we hold about you. In the meantime, if you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us at: [email protected]
- You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information hold about you. If you would like to make a request for information or to have your information deleted, please email us at [email protected]
- If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter. Please find contact details below.
Links to Other Websites
- Data security is of great importance to Eventsprofs Connect and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password, which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Head of Operations